Sunday, October 25, 2015

Blah blah blah...

I cannot believe how few and far between I've written on this blog site. I need to more. I know I need to, for myself!! I so enjoy reading my past articles. Why don't I make this time?! Sometimes I wonder how life has gone this fast. Yet, when I sit a pray my rosary for 20 minutes, I seem to GAIN time. How is this possible while I am running myself ragged with my four little faithfuls, homecshooling, leading Elizabeth Ministry, now involved in CRHP, being secretary of the community board, parish commissions leader, parish council woman, all the marriage ministry work Mr. Faithful and I do together...and now, I have decided to become self-employed and am an Educational Consultant with Usborne Books & More. Wow...my fingers hurt from typing so much ha!!

My new goal is to make my Usborne business such a success that I can become our family's main income source. It may sound crazy, far fetched, or impossible, but I am determined to save my husband's health. It's a long-term goal obviously, and I'm writing here and now, on Sunday, October 25, 2015, that I will succeed at my new found business...and I will save my husband!!!

Anyway, blah blah blah I'm just mumbling - and it feels great! I need to just ramble on with my blog so that I remember these things and can look back on them!! I love myself enough to do this!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment