Sunday, May 13, 2012

Invoke the Spirit, Invade My Heart

I accept that I am a sinner.

I accept that I have flaws, issues and immature moments.

Yet...

God still calls upon me to be His servant.

I inhale the Holy Spirit...I exhale and spread the love of Christ as best as I can. I eat Jesus' Body and Blood every Sunday so I can remain nourished. I offer myself to do His biding, to empower others, perhaps, to feel the same as I do.

I offer myself to be a ray of light in the dark world.

I am ready and willing to be crucified just as Jesus was. I am a humble servant for my King.

I have been called upon yet again after a long time waiting. Now, I am called for my family. I have no idea what will happen, but know in my soul something great is in store for Faithful Family! With many prayers, meditation, trust and love, we are fully on board with God's will for us.

Mr. Faithful and I have realized, with the signs I have been given, we must be literal children of God. So, we wait in great excitement as children do on Christmas Eve!

We do not know what our future holds, but know it will be awesome so long as we have complete trust in the Lord!

I have been shown, through the Holy Spirit, St. Therese of Lisieux. She is the Little Flower, the child of God. Ironically, this is the saint I chose as my Confirmation name at 13 years old. Had I known then what I know now about her, I'd say I chose the perfect saint that I can relate to. No wonder why I chose her! She is my patron saint!





Have you ever learned about any of the saints? Do you have one that calls you?

As I learn more everyday, I trust more.
As I trust more, I can love better.
As I love better, I am drawn more intimately with Christ.

As my patron saint said her vocation was love, so do I. I am meant to love others in a way to draw them closer to God.

I INVOKE THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Use my body as a vessel to gather Your flock, dear Lord. Allow others to witness the ultimate love only You can have for us, sweet Jesus! I am Yours and I ask that You invade my heart every day for the rest of my life. AMEN!!

What is your vocation?

What are you meant to do on this earth before you are called Home?

I will leave you today with a powerful prayers that has been crying out to me the last two weeks.

THE MAGNIFICAT

My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior; 
Because He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid;
For behold, henceforth all generations shall call me blessed;
Because He who is mighty has done great things for me,
And Holy is His name;
And His mercy is from generation to generation
On those who fear Him.
He has shown might with His arm,
He has scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
He has put down the mighty from their thrones,
And has exalted the lowly.
He has filled the hungry with good things,
And the rich he has sent away empty.
He has given help to Israel, His servant,
Mindful of His mercy even as He spoke to
Our fathers, to Abraham and to
His posterity forever. Amen.

Have an incredibly faithful day. Peace in Christ. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment