Friday, November 4, 2011

A Day in the Life

So, I mentioned I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys. My days are filled with laughter, crying, screaming, tickling, wrestling, poop, pee pee, imagination, dancing, and naked toddlers. We have a schedule we try to keep, but sometimes it gets off track. I have my meltdown moments where I have had enough whining and crying and I lose it and scream, "ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!" I am not proud to say I've spanked my two older boys. I try to be a peaceful parent, but sometimes it's just so hard! Mine are 4, 2, and 4 months old. All very strong willed boys. As I breastfeed my youngest I hear, "I'm all done" from sometimes BOTH of the older two (which means they pooped and I need to wipe them). I try to have dinner done and ready to eat when my husband walks in the door from work. I don't wear makeup most days, but feel so much better when I do have the time to put at least a little foundation and bronzer on! We are unschooling our boys right now and next year plan to homeschool our oldest for kindergarten. With this, I am terrified I will screw up...but we feel homeschool is the right decision for our family.

We have people in our life we look up to for parenting, marriage, spirituality and more. I hope to become your friend and make you feel like you are not alone. Because none of us are alone no matter how lonely we may feel, especially as stay at home moms. There are some days where I just want to stay in my room and be alone...but I just can't. I keep positive by saying Hail Mary's...and I feel my Heavenly Mother does help make me a better parent to my beautiful boys! I hope to bring you some sanity from my own crazy life! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment