Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello world!

So, this is my first (yes, very first) attempt at blogging. I guess I should tell you all a little bit about myself and why I decided to write...
I am a devoted wife, mother of three baby boys, and friend. I am a stay at home mom and live a busy life. I teach swim lessons to babies (I absolutely love this job!). I just recently started to homeschool. I look to spiritual and natural remedies before prescription medicine. I believe in adjustments for wellness. I also just recently started cloth diapering (I know, I've gone through so many disposables it's crazy!). I am a devout Catholic Christian. I look to Jesus Christ to get me through EVERYTHING!!!! I enjoy volunteering for the church. I try to be the best person I can be. I love being a kid at heart. I love Christmas (again, the kid at heart thing!). I love to make people happy, even if that means that I don't get what I want to achieve others' happiness. I believe in paying it forward *future blog post about this subject for sure!*
Anyhoo, I am a down to earth, but try not to be earthly, woman. I have many stories that I am excited to share with anyone willing to read it. I have had some obstacles, which I consider my cross to bear at that time, to get to where I am now in my life and in my faith.
I look forward to sharing some of my life with you in hopes that I can help in any way!
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment